!!! IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL TRAVELING TO MSB2017 !!!
Europe switches to daylight saving time during the night from the 25th to the 26th of March. Please adjust your watches, phones etc. if not done automatically.
Join us on March 26-29, 2017 for the 33rd International Symposium on Microscale Separations and Bioanalysis (MSB 2017) at the intimate Conference Center Leeuwenhorst in the blooming-tulip area nearby Amsterdam International Airport and the North Sea.
MSB 2017 embodies an interactive forum for the discussion of cutting-edge research on the frontiers of separation science, spanning fundamental theory/method/technology development to high-impact applications relevant to health, medicine, food and the environment.
MSB 2017 centers on science and people by creating a confidential ambience that ensures vigorous exchange between delegates. The attractive conference format features:
- A program built for over 70% from submitted abstracts;
- A double-blind peer review process ensuring top science regardless reputation and seniority;
- Oral presentations with 1/3 of the time reserved for active discussion;
- Topic sessions introduced and chaired by leading researchers;
- A one-day track (Bio)Pharma-meets-Microscale-Separation-Science;
- A young-investigator session with rising stars in microscale separations;
- Poster sessions with selected 3-minute talks;
- Science Café lunch seminars by vendors presenting advances in commercial separation technology;
- Registration including lunches, opening&closing receptions and symposium dinner;
- A scenic venue in ‘the largest flower garden of Europe’ near coastal dunes;
MSB 2017 will feature stimulating pre-conference short-courses, distinguished plenary speakers and a parallel program of diverse topics with presentations along three main themes in Microscale Separations and Bioanalysis:
|Fundamentals and innovations in (bio)analytical technology
|Advances in multidimensional
separation and coupled detection techniques
|Novel and improved
applications in bioscience and industry
Check this website frequently for more news to come. We look forward to hosting a memorable conference and welcoming you in The Netherlands next spring!
|Govert Somsen||Rawi Ramautar|
|Symposium Chairman||Symposium Chairman|